Windhoek, Namibia to Vic Falls, Zimbabwe
Please note: Local payment for 2018 is $390 : 2019 is $450
Starting from Windhoek, the capital of Namibia, make your way inland to “the river that never find the sea” where you’ll wind your way through the blue-green wilderness of the Okavango Delta. Watch the wild beauty of a myriad wildlife as they gather at the water’s edge to drink, while your guide gently poles your mokoro through he clear waters. Finish your journey with an adrenalin fix as you peer over the sheer edge of the thundering waters of Victoria Falls. Go wild! Leap off bridges, boogie board headfirst down the rampant rapids of the Zambezi and experience the grandeur of raging Victoria Falls from up high in your micro-light aircraft. Then, cool off with a tranquil cruise along the upper Zambezi River as you watch the African bush go by.
- Airport transfer to departure hotel & dorm room night before departure
- Three crew safari truck – driver, tour leader & cook with 3 meals per day as per itinerary
- Botswana – Chobe River game cruise and game viewing
- Sponge sleeping mats
- Camping fees & equipment: tents, tables, chairs & cooking gear
- Zimbabwe – Victoria Falls
- Flights, visas, transfers, personal insurance, drinks, meals out, tips
- Optional Excursions
Side trips / Optional extras
|Botswana – San Bushmen learning experience||USD $15|
|Zimbabwe – Victoria Falls – Helicopter over Falls 12/25 mins $155/265, Abseil & Gorge Swing full day $140, Bungee jump $160, walk with lions $140, Rhino walk $70 , Rafting full day lunch, BBQ, drinks, park fees $160, Sunset Game Cruise – BBQ & drinks $65||USD $185|
View all the dates for this tour on the departure dates page.