Looking for a job with African Trails?
To work for us as African Trails overland driver you must be prepared to
- Work alone as a tour leader, also with other crew member and cooks on the truck
- Be a truck or bus driver with mechanical ability or a trained mechanic, as well to work as an African Trails overland driver
- Travel continuously, because you’ll be away from home for long periods of time
- Deal with people all day every day and night – to be on call 24/7
You must have
- HGV (truck) or PSV (bus) license from a recognised licencing authority
- A good mechanical aptitude, furthermore the ability to use it
- Good organisational ability combined with good people skills, that you can use with helping people to get involved during the trips
If you think you are up for the challenge, then send in your CV, with a covering letter and a list of references and we’ll take it from there.
See you on the road……. email@example.com