Windhoek to Cape Town
From Namibia’s wide open country, with its deserts and gameparks. Followed by a wine tour before finishing in Cape Town.
- Airport transfer to departure hotel & dorm room night before departure
- Three crew safari truck – sponge sleeping mats, driver, tour leader & cook with 3 meals per day as per itinerary
- Namibia – Etosha National Park, Namib Naukluft Park, Fish River Canyon, Swakopmund
- South Africa; wine tasting, Orange River canoeing
- Camping fees & equipment: tents, tables, chairs & cooking gear
- Flights, transfers, travel insurance, drinks, tips, visas, meals out
Side trips / Optional extras
|South Africa – Cape Town – Stellenbosch wine tour $90, Robben Island & Shark cage dive; before or after the tour||USD $225|
|Namibia – Cape Cross Seals half day $50, Fish River Canyon $10, Sesriem $10, Cheetah Farm $8, Horse riding $55, Sand boarding $55-$70, Swakopmund scenic flight $250, Brandburg White Lady walk $6, Hoba Meteorite $3||USD $3|
View all the dates for this tour on the departure dates page.